MiracleBurn® is a weight loss agent which combines the appetite suppressant Hoodia Gordonii with the metabolic stimulant Advantra-Z (active ingredient Synephrine).
- South African Hoodia (for appetite suppression)
- Advantra-Z (a patented stimulant compound with fat-burning effects supposedly similar
to Ephedrine, but supposedly less cardiovascular risk)
- Glucomannan (a soluble fiber which, once in the stomach, absorbs water and expands
like a sponge to create a sensation of fullness)
- Yerba Mate (a central nervous system stimulant)
- Chromium (a regulator agent which helps maintain stable blood glucose levels)
- Iodine (to ensure optimal thyroid function)
- White Willow Bark (a metabolic booster)
- L-carnitine (a facilitator agent in the transport and breakdown of fatty acids)
(no email address required)
This RSS feed keeps you up-to-date with all new content added to the Med-Solver.com website.
Click below to subscribe.
What's an RSS Feed?
The MiracleBurn website certifies that the Hoodia in their product is exclusively South African Hoodia, which is
supposed to be the most potent and effective type. The active ingredient in Hoodia is
the P-57 molecule, which acts on the hypothalamus (hunger center in the brain) to suppress appetite. This effect is supposed to last for hours, making you eat less
during the day than you would otherwise. In other words, it allows you to stick with your diet by
eliminating hunger. This action, in combination with the fat-burning effect of Advantra-Z is supposed (at least in theory) to deliver optimal weight loss results.
To its credit, the manufacturer's website posts many satisfied customer testimonials, and some rather impressive
before and after pictures attesting to the efficacy of the product. However, the independent data
regarding MiracleBurn are contradictory at best. Some independent review sites give it high
marks, and one site even ranks MiracleBurn as number one in its reader poll. Other review sites
post some rather discouraging comments, including several testimonials from dissatisfied
customers who indicate MiracleBurn didn't do anything for them.
In conclusion, although the principle behind this product appears to be sound, at this point its unclear how well it works for individual users.
- The metabolic stimulant Advantra-Z, although considered safer than Ephedra, may still cause side effects such as jitteriness, restlessness, or insomnia. These effects may be compounded by the central nervous stimulant Yerba Mate. More serious reactions include rapid heart rate and elevated blood pressure.
- As mentioned above, MiracleBurn contains the appetite suppressant Hoodia Gordonii. Although Hoodia is generally considered a safe and gentle supplement, note must be made about a potential safety concern: Preliminary research done by Pfizer apparently suggests Hoodia may have some unwanted effects on the liver, due to substances other than the active ingredient P57. (Unfortunately, the offending substances proved difficult to isolate from the Hoodia formula.) Of course, these results are just preliminary, and the final word on Hoodia is yet to be said. In the interim, it's up to each individual to decide whether the benefits of this product are worth the potential risks.
MiracleBurn is not available in stores at this time. It can be purchased online from
the manufacturer's website. A 7 day free trial is offered on the site. The cost for 1 month supply is about $45, plus shipping and handling fee. If not satisfied with the product, a 30-day money
back guarantee is offered (minus a 7.95 nonrefundable 'restocking fee').
Please note: This product is for the use of adults only. Pregnant or nursing women should not take this product. Please be aware that any weight loss supplement may be associated with certain side effects and/or
health risks. It is prudent to talk to your physician prior to using this or any other weight loss product,
especially if you are taking other medication or suffer from a preexisting medical condition.
Disclaimer: Although the information on this page is correct to the best of our knowledge, its accuracy and completion are not guaranteed. Prior to using this or any other weight loss supplement, please refer to the instructions included by the manufacturer with the product purchased.
Return from "MiracleBurn" to "Weight Loss Supplements"